Support Services » Project Guidelines
Layout of project study report
- Cover Page
- First 5 pages are attached for your reference
- Table of Contents (Index)
- Project Report summary (Just 1 -2 pages)
- Details of the project study
- Introduction (of the topic chosen by the candidate. Sample list of projects is attached for your reference)
- Aims, Objective & scope of the project study
- Review of literature
- Methodology (questioner/Interview/drug/insulin/ultrasound/any investigations performed)
- Findings, Observation (in tabular form) & Analysis (It will be backbone of the study)
- Discussions with inferences & interpretations
- Suggestions & recommendation with detailed justification
- Area of further study
- List of abbreviation (used in the project)
- Annexure (Charts, graphs, sketcher, circulars will be in)
* For your attention. Read the following carefully
♦ Project has to be submited by 1st week of June for June Batch and 1st week of December for Januarary Batch.
♦ Hard bound project has to be submitted.
♦ We require to register your guide with the university. So kindly send us the scan copies of his/her degrees as early as possible so we can mail you the approval number of the guide.
♦ You need to identify a guide near your locality of practice.
♦ Signature and seal of the Guide are must.
♦ Screen printing is must.